Rave Fitness Studio COVID-19 Safety guidelines and updates
Due to COVID we are only allowing people to come by appointments.
- All clients will have to book prior appointments before arriving, walk-in workouts will not be entertained.
- To book a slot please visit our Facebook page and choose to book appointments as per your convenient time.
- Appointments can be booked from 2 hours to 48 hours in advance. Only confirmed appointments will be entertained. (Book before 10pm the night before for morning sessions)
- Each workout slot is 60 mins in duration. We have reserved 30 mins after every session to sanitize all surfaces and equipments like dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells, medicine balls, rowers, benches, ropes etc. surfaces like handles, knobs and all touch points.
- We will not allow more that 5 clients on the floor during any chosen slot throughout the day, this will enable use to follow strict social distancing norms.
- Temperature check will be conducted for all staff and clients on arrival at the studio. Anyone with a body temperature of 100 degrees and above will not be allowed. Oximeter is available at the facility (Spo2 below 95 will not be allowed to exercise).
- All clients are will have to disinfect their hands, phones etc upon entry at the studio. Even after hand sanitization we encourage our patrons to wash their hands with soap.
- Entire floor will be disinfected multiple times during the day with WHO recommended disinfectant.
- Our Staff will be closely monitoring all clients for any commonly known symptoms of COVID-19 and we will not allow anyone on the floor manifesting any such symptoms.
- All clients are requested to carry the following items of personal use to the gym-
- Full body towel (for using on benches etc)
- Face towel
- Yoga Mats (available for purchase at the studio)
- Personal water bottle
- Sports Chalk (available for purchase at the studio)
- Clean pair of dedicated gym shoes
- As we are taking every precaution to keep our clients safe and prevent transmission, a small sanitization fee will be charged to all clients to enable us to serve you better.
- A self-declaration and liability form will need to be signed by every visiting client.
- As per Government of India guidelines we mandate the use of face shields/visors or light face covering during workout. N95 masks are not recommended.
- Showers will remain closed for now.
- Lockers and changing room are available but only one person will be allowed in each changing room at once.
- All used Lockers will be sanitized after use.
- Trainers on the floor will wear masks at all times, will maintain distance and will strictly follow a ‘No Physical Contact’
- Clients entering the facility will have to show a ‘safe’ status on Aarogya Setu app.
- Membership extensions for lost days will be given as per ‘West Bengal Gym Forum’ decision (notice on display at the studio ) we seek your cooperation during these tough times.
Train with our Fitness Experts Online
Starts from Rs 1500 per month
We are now offering Online Live Personal and Group training sessions. Get an effective training system and professional guidance in the safety of your home. For more details get in touch with us via or Contact Us.
#StaySafe #StayHome #StayHealthy
Train With Us
The best of time-tested fitness essentials combined with cutting-edge modern exercise science. Our workouts are effective, safe, dynamic and fun. They do not make you feel bored and monotonous unlike conventional gyms.
We emphasize on movement, full-body involvement, and quality form for optimal results.
Our google reviews
a month ago
“Rave Fitness Studio has been a great inspiration to me. Started off at the month of September and now I feel that, I am in a much better position. My body fat has decreased in these 3 months along with the muscle percentage shooting up.👍🏻 The training method has been really challenging and creative at the same time. Would like to thank Danish Sir for been a great motivation.💪🏻”
a month ago
“My experience at Rave was awesome. My trainer Danish was extremely patient and supportive and put me on the right track to achieve my goals. The main USP of Rave is that they focus on primal movements and mobility exercises without the use of machines . What you learn is how to use your, bodyweight and resistance to achieve your fitness goals. So if you want to try something different but sustainable I would definitely recommend Rave.”
A fitness program that promotes Fat Loss and not just Weight Loss.
Check out our Fat Loss success stories.
become a member
Our trainers with you
We demand the best from our personal trainers, so they can demand the best from you. Our personal trainers are empathic, focused and determined to help your achieve your fitness goal while keeping your medical history/weaknesses in mind. They are experienced, certified and are amongst the best in the city.